Find out firsthand what makes Italy such a feast for the senses!
With our vast knowledge of what Italy has to offer and our love of travel, we have a variety of tours of Italy to suit your group. You may choose from our 8-day & 7-night packages or a 2-day adventure.
Have a taste of prosciutto made fresh on the premises and see how parmesan cheese is made. Purchase regional Italian foods at exceptional prices.
Taste delicious Italian wines from local wineries in Parma and Tuscany, and take a stroll through the outdoor markets while savoring surrounding Apennine mountains and valleys…. it’s all here, within two hours of our Italian Bed and Breakfast.
Let us pamper you while you enjoy the atmosphere of a small family-run bed and breakfast located in the quaint mountain village of Bedonia, where cobblestone streets are plentiful and nature abounds.
- 7 days
- Pick up and drop off at Milan Airport
- 5 days of guided tour of the Emilia Romagna region
- 1 fabulous homemade meal
- Transportation to and from tour spots
- All tickets and entry fees
- €890.00 per person, per week (airfare not included)
Choose from our various tours:
- General Tour – wine tastings, exploring open markets, Roman ruins, medieval castles and a tour of a parmesan cheese factory.
- Gastronomic Tour – taste the regions delicious fare including mortadella from Bologna and salami from Genova, taste wine from the local wineries, see how parmesan cheese and olive oil are made.
- Historical Tour – explore the Atruscans, Roman ruins and medieval towns of Lucca, Veleia, Compiano, Castel’ Arquato and Bardi.
- Musical Theater College Workshop - Rising Stars International offers educational workshops in the arts internationally to Italian student’s ages 8-17, and American student’s ages 18 and older. Each groups individual areas of expertise are addressed in each uniquely designed workshop. Learn more at risingstarsinternational.us
Don’t have time for a five-day tour? Let us tailor a special trip suited to your needs.
You visit includes:
- 2-full course dinners
- A night of Italian folk dancing
- Transportation to and from both Milan airports
- Hearty continental breakfast each day
- 5 days of tours
Your stay at the B&B includes:
- Kitchenettes in each apartment
- Private baths
- Common area
- Small bar (open upon request)
- TV lounge (with DVDs and VHS in English)
Customize your own tour—anything within 2 1/2 hours of the Villa will be the same price as the programmed tours we have already prepared.
Want to experience delicious foods, different cultures and the beauty of other regions and countries? We will take you where you want to go – Southern Italy, Switzerland, France, Austria etc. for €225.00 a day, plus room and board.
Find your roots—we’ve had great success in locating relatives that you never even knew you had!
NEW in 2014: Musical / Theater Workshops for College Students
Learn more at risingstarsinternational.us
For more information or to book a tour please contact Valerie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +011 39 0525 824841.
Your affordable Italian adventure is just a phone call away!
Villa Tre Angeli
Via Roma 37
Bedonia, Parma 43041 Italy
+011 39 0525 824841
U.S. Phone +1 732.927.0610